Follow the steps to create FTP user
1. Open a web program and associate with your cPanel Control Panel situated at https://ip address:2087.
2. Login as the Administrator utilizing the data sent to you in your setup email.
3. From the left side menu, under Account Information, click List Accounts.
4. Locate the appropriate domain and tap the cPanel symbol to enter the cPanel Reseller Menu.
5. Under Files, click FTP Accounts.
6. Enter the asked for data:
Login: enter an FTP username
Password: Enter a solid password or snap Generate Password to have an irregular password created
Confirm password: Re-enter the password
Directory: Enter the registry the FTP user approaches
Quota: Enter a share for the FTP user or leave boundless in the event that you would prefer not to set a portion
7. Tap Create FTP Account.