Cron jobs enable you to robotize certain orders or contents on your server to finish repeated assignments consequently. A cron job enables you to run a specific charge on occasion set by the job. For instance, you could set a cron occupation to erase brief documents each week with the goal that your disk space is not being used by those records. Advanced mode enables you to include a cron job similarly as you would from the command line.
Following steps should be followed:
1. To get to the Cron Jobs Menu, tap on the symbol over the words Cron jobs on the primary screen of your cPanel interface.
2. Click on Advanced (Unix Style) to get to the Cron Manager.
3. Enter the email address you wish the output of the command running the cron job to be sent to in the field alongside .... will be sent :
4. Enter the command you wish the cron job to keep running in the blank field underneath Command
5. Select how regularly you wish the charge to be controlled by putting a number or * in each of the boxes.
6. Click on Save Crontab to save your changing and set up your cron job.
A * indicates to run the command at each conceivable time for that container. For instance, a * in the month box would run the command each month.
More data on cron jobs can be found via hunting google down crontab